[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

She had her assessment months ago. She isn't entitled.
<t>I don't really know if this is the right place to post this, or if I should even be posting at all.<br/> <br/> I'm not expecting help, just thought it would be nice to rant at people who are carers and who know what it is like to be a full time carer.<br/> <br/> Basically I'm feeling completely p...
<t>Thanks. I'll give them a call tomorrow.<br/> <br/> I spent a few hours googleing last night and would also appreciate any advice or info people have on the holiday vouchers for carers. I didn't even realise there was things like that. I can't work out if I'm eligible. I've had 1 holiday in 25 yea...
<t>Hi,<br/> <br/> Thanks for the reply.<br/> <br/> No we have no contact with those. I have asked the GP, who referred us to the adult social social services, they sent someone out to access her needs and said all they could do was give her one of the life line machines, you know the ones where she ...
<t>Sorry of this is in the wrong place, I wasn't sure what section to post in.<br/> <br/> I was wondering if anyone knew of any grants available for my mum to be able to get a new bed?<br/> <br/> She's claims DLA, high rate, and also gets her state pension. But since I don't 'work' (I hate using tha...
Thank you all for the warm welcome Image
<t>New here, thought I'd say hello to everyone.<br/> <br/> Been my mum's carer since I was 6 (31 now). She's got a plethora of things lol. Epilepsy, heart problems, asthma, myelodysplasia, no use of one arm, an as yet unknown stomach problem. The list goes on.<br/> <br/> Never had any contact with o...