[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>well, collected hubby yesterday - and this morning waiting 45 mins for carers to arrive. I was told yesterday they would be here at 8.45am - not my idea for a Sunday morning, especially as hubby is tired after the long car journey! So I got up at 8am and sat waiting till 9.30!<br/> This is what i...
<t>hope you have recovered from Chicken pox - I had it when my kids were around 14 - only mum had it much worse!<br/> I do understand about worrying about your carees health - my hubby is having increasing problems with swallowing and chokes quite a bit, all symptoms of his MS.<br/> But when do I ne...
<t>thank you all so much for your support, and Sue - turn the radio up loud!<br/> One of the problems I have is that my hubby is very chatty,happy and sociable, he loves talking to the carers and can't understand how stressful it is for me to have people continually coming and going.<br/> I have tri...
<t>I am almost at the end of a weeks respite, hubby is at Vitalise, having a whale of a time by his accounts!<br/> I have enjoyed a stress free week, with no carers arriving whenever they please, no one waking me up with a phone call, cos they are an hour early! I've been out and about, spent early ...
<t>we use hubby's to lease a Renault - but unless you have a pot of money for the advance payment, the choice is incredibly limited - we had a choice of two WAV vehicles!<br/> We have a kangoo, but had many problems with the ramp fitting and the rear door. Still, the peace of mind is brilliant, no w...
<t>prescriptions are a nightmare. because we live too close to our rural surgery, we can't use the doctors' pharmacy for medicines, but can for appliances. So, I get two prescriptions, one for his catheter stuff, which I pick up straightaway from the surgery, then another for his pills which I have ...
<t>This year I reach the glorious age of 60, and I know that the CA will cease to be replaced by Pension Credit - but what I want to know is:<br/> Pension Credit is means tested, and so I understand, I would be assessed as a couple, which would mean, as my hubby, the person I care for, has a private...
mine came from one of the other forums I post on, I tried so many variations of Pamela, but they were all being used. Since I have a memory like sieve I try and stick to the same one.
It was originally the nickname of my favourite cat, Isabella.
<t>we needed a downstairs bedroom and bathroom when hubby retired on ill health grounds, we just had his works pension, no savings. After being assessed, we were told our contribution was £20,000 - I said if we had that kind of money, we wouldn't need Social Services help to build it!<br/> After ...
The Saga nominations for next year are open...
thought I would let everyone know, as, much to my surprise, my award is taking me and my sister to The Scilly Isles in July!