[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
a carers assessment is for your benefit, they have to assess your needs. My assessment gave me the ability to have time for myself, by giving me funds to use as I wish, and also giving my caree, my husband set amounts of respite. Now, ok, we don't get the amount allocated, but we do get some. I also...
well done
Image Image Image Image
<t>I pay two agencies with DP, approx 11 per hour depending on time, i.e. weekends, bank holidays and such. I only pay the agency and have a team of six in the morning and four in the evenings, all lovely people. <br/> I don't have anything to do with insurance, tax etc, it is all done by the agenci...
<t>I am coming up to 60 at the end of this year, and recently my health is getting worse. I have chronic arthritus and the consequences of an injury to my knee from years ago, have worsened to the point where I have problems just standing some days.<br/> I care for my husband, and have carers in twi...
<t>I often think that its not the caring that gets me down - its everything else that revolves around the caree: communicating with the two care agencies,social worker, district nurse, day care centre, transport people, then the administration of DP accounts, and the mobility car... the list is endl...
<t>parsifal, sorry it took so long to reply, lost one of my cats on Tuesday, my beloved harrybear, and think it was the proverbial straw!<br/> anyway, the old place was a council run unit, but it was way out of our area, and he was on the transport bus for a couple of hours each way<br/> , but it wa...
so we were in the garden enjoying the sunshine while waiting for hubby's bus to take him to daycare...as happens every Monday for a few years now. time rolled on and so I phoned at 11 to ask how much longer it would be.... "oh, he's on his way, he'll be along soon" 12.30 came and I decided to call a...
<t>When my husband, who also has MS, could no longer use our shower and bathroom, we fought or two years to get some help to a ground floor extension. During this time we had various suggestions of:<br/> 1. a wheelchair lift being installed - which meant we would lose half our living room and one be...
Thanks, the impression the insurance company, Royal Sun Alliance gave me, was that they could only supply an ordinary car - which is not much good to me or my husband!
And for some reason they wanted the car taken to Telford - which is quite a way from Stafford!
<t>Has anybody who leases a car had the unfortunate experience of an accident, where the car had to go away for repairs?<br/> On Saturday, me, hubby and our son, headed off to visit new grandaughter. Driving through Cannock Chase we were hit by a deer. The deer, alas died, but the car has severe dam...