[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>well Parsifal, couldn't get through though I tried all day (to NAS ) .Located their form but you are only allowed a few words so submitted that in the hope they'll get back.Rang the regional branch, they said they can't help and I'd need the helpline but that is virtually blocked Mondays and Tues...
Thanks Parsifal,I will deffo look into that tomoz.
cheers
B.x
<t>Latest on this is- the GP rang to say even she can't seem to get my hub in to see this Asperger doctor.Not without him going back to mental health and being referred via a psycheand then she can apply for funding.She was mortified to tell me that she was finding it hard to get him in to see a shr...
<t>I had no problem following George's post , but I thought the prog just touched on topics and there was no depth to it.<br/> I agree with Sian, if ATOS had nothing to hide , then why not make their purpose transparent ? I suppose because we may have gleaned a few tricks they get up to, and what a ...
<t>Quick update for everyone who has helped me in my angst.Am still here but have to say things are looking up.The GP made a home visit!!!! and amazingly is going all out to get hub into see an Aspie doctor-at last.It means locating funding though, so it could be a while.She had a chat to my hub and...
<t>Well ,I think you can safely say Audrey (thanks) my courage has dropped off and rolled over the edge.<br/> I saw the worker- long story short.She said it isn't a mental health problem ,it's an aspergers problem.So- no help from the mental health team to re-arrange care as they don't see it as the...
thanks all.I have noted the useful points you've all made and am seeing my carer support worker this afternoon.I will update you later
B.x
<t>Thank you Myrtle and L.L., I wasn't sure what the response would be from others.We all try so hard to support our caree don't we?<br/> The last thing the worker said to me was- call the police if you need them.I would of course but L.L. I know what you mean.It's uncomfy to say the least. <br/> Wh...
<t>Update .At the risk of upsetting some people ,here's the latest .To refresh memories, the thread began with me thinking my hub had suffered some sort of event as he stopped doing the things he normally could ie said he couldn't recall how to fix dishwasher,washer etc.I was beside myself with fear...
Hi Simon, you aren't technically wrong for parking in a blue badge bay without a blue badge.You do NOT need a blue badge to park in one of those bays (how could you ? they are issued by the council ) .It is the store who is technically wrong in IMPLYING they can enforce the law.Unfortunately this is...