[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi all, I know that sounds a daft question .I went to see my 91 year old Mum in her care home over Xmas ,and she is drifting far away from me now.Although she only ever says 2 stock phrases over and over again ( how nice of you to come , lovely to see you ) she did used to be able to answer a que...
<t>Just thought I'd post to say we got a letter from income support today to say the amount we are getting has been slightly reduced due a change to my hubs tiny pension.We have no idea what the change is to it but I presume this is as a result of the review we just had.Could have been worse, just g...
Well glad yours worked out .I had a phone call re mine ,just a minor thing about the local post office question.I don't know whether they will write again or what.
B.x
Great.Post when you hear anything and I'll do the same.
B.x
<t>Just got another booklet from the Integrity Centre to be filled out re Income Support.Thought it was worth resurrecting this thread as by now I should think a lot of people will have had these "Income Support Reviews Forms".At first (after looking this up online) people thought these were scam fo...
I don't know if this is in the right spot, but did anyone ? If not here's the bit I'm on about.People are being failed on the test, then going to appeal.Winning,getting re-instated claim, then being recalled for another atos test, then being failed .... you get the picture. They showed 2 examples of...
<t>If anyone wants to read up on the law regarding "Making Reasonable Adjustments " they can look at direct.gov or section 20 of the Equality Act 2010.It's too long to paste here I'm afraid.<br/> If you just want to read up on the differing viewpoints regarding private parking tickets look at martin...
<t>Hiya Stitch, what a stressful situation you are in, no wonder you feel demented .You must be very worried about the future too.<br/> I think you should have a good moan on here as often as you want and we'll try to be supportive.Duvet, cups of tea , chocolate ,and all things comforting come to mi...
Well done Simon, sorry only just read this post.Will post the details of the summing up of the situation tomoz ,it's too late now for me being near midnight .But a happy outcome for you and the right one!!
B.x
<t>Hi Simon ,just been reading up on your post .The thing that strikes me from your current experience is how very little support there is for us Carers .I have rung Mind and some other orgs and I have never got any help as all seems slanted towards the person we look after. Unfortunately , like you...