[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Really ? I thought I read we had to make a contribution ? so glad he won't lose what he gets as,as you know,I have no job!!
B.x
<t>I know this is a daft q , but I need to know.I never dreamed I'd be writing this but at long last , it looks like my aspie husband has agreed to attend a day centre - for Aspergers only.I have seen the place, it has no fees as such ( I think we go through social services to get a direct payment ?...
thanks Brogus, just checked and 1 trigger Image
Hiya, yes I think they do have my mobile.It looked like a real text no 1 mum, you couldn't reply to it .What a waste of money that is and how frightening for elderly disabled /carers who could think they were in trouble.Sigh.Like we don't have enough to worry about already without big brother sendin...
we had our first appt today with an aspie doc.My g/p finally got the funding and there is a chink of light on the horizon at last.Hub may get some treatment and other services may get involved- at last.I was six feet when this started http://dev.carersuk.org/j3/images/icon_smile.gif down to 4 feet 1...
<t>Anyone had this ? I got a text today reminding me if I there had been a change in my circumstances and I was slow to declare it, I may lose my benefits and to go to direct/gov site.<br/> <br/> Well confused.Nothing has changed.We've just had a full review of our money,so does anyone know why I ha...
Myrtyle - I just wanted to say I love your signature ( blessed are the cracked as they in the light ) http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif When one of my kids tells me I'm mad I say your line to them and they laugh !! I think my dad willed himself to die - he despised old age even when he...
There was an interesting article in the Daily Mail today, about a woman whose mum has made up her mind to die when she got to 70.She wanted to go before the trials of old age set in. She told her daughter she was going to do it, and her daughter had to live with it for years.When it came time, she w...
Thanks for that sensitive answer .It is a depressing thought that she may linger on in this manner for many more years , it seems so unfair on her.She had led such a hard life bringing up 6 kids ,having to take in lodgers etc that she would prob have never dreamnt that she'd last this long,her own p...
<t>Hi Daisymay, my husband has aspergers and re-current depression syndrome,and I care for him full time.Although he's a lot older than your daughter - he's 44 , I identify a lot with your daughters traits and even the traits of people posting with young children.He also tends to want to sit in all ...