[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you fluufy cat.I've done nothing but moan since I've joined Image sorry about that.Have had no one to talk to for 5 years then came across here !
BB.
<t>Hi ,yes the last time I went I just ignored the "can't speak of him " rule and said it was affecting my health all this worry.This much younger doctor invited my hb to go and see her and he did.He lied through his teeth and said he was an excellent driver, that he was thinking of buying a car of ...
Thank you Toto. The doc is a particularly cold older woman ,she is very unapproachable.I will look at the papaer though
B
Thank you Toto.The DVLA did send a form for him to fill out and he did so.That was ages ago- then they wrote and said they'd write to his doc and now we've heard nothing.We are going back to July to when I first contacted them.I wrote today and told them if he kills someone or himself or me, it'll b...
<t>Hello and sorry to arrive with a problem.I am 54 , my husband is 43. I had only known my hb a very short time before we wed. The longer time went on- the more apparent something was wrong. After a major crisis I called the mental health team- this was where we lived elsewhere 2 years ago.They got...
<t>Hi All, I am married to a man who has A/S. Though I have been to the doctor with my husband in an effort to talk about the some of the problems we are facing- ie road rage etc I am unable to ever discuss the issues I face with him to the doc as when I do- the doctor say they can't talk about him ...