[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

Searched query: employing a carer

ignored: carer a

Can anyone add to this list is my understand on what you ... What direct payments are used for? Personal Support – employing a personal care assistance, support worker, carer related or non-related, cleaner, gardener, transport costs ...
Hello, I'm sure this question comes up all the time but the responses seem very dependent ... work (sabbatical) and so should qualify for carer's allowance, but what I really need to know ... office know if we do that? Does it mean mum is employing me? There doesn't seem to be a clear answer ...
Oh well done David to you and your wife. I am taking S on Friday - he has autism and is very needle phobic - so wish us luck! I will be employing every trick in the book to try and make it as stress-free as I can. I'll be relieved when we're done. We are having the AstraZeneca - I'm hearing ...
I've done a quick google search and it appears you can. I still ... Employing-a-personal-assistant.aspx#CanIemployafriendorfamilymember ... a family member who was already acting as your carer on an unpaid basis, they may no longer receive any ...
I don’t remember it being an issue with the ones we recruited ourselves. I’m sure it happens a lot. People move ... have certain agency care workers - I did give the agency reasons for this. Are you employing them directly or through an agency? Melly1
If you are sure dad has to pay for the care he receives, then you can do whatever you want. That ... if some a getting thin, etc. Maybe a walk in shower. As a retired nurse yourself, maybe employing a fully qualified nurse for a few hours a week would be better than the no qualification ...
If you are sure dad has to pay for the care he receives, then you can do whatever you want. That ... if some a getting thin, etc. Maybe a walk in shower. As a retired nurse yourself, maybe employing a fully qualified nurse for a few hours a week would be better than the no qualification ...
After I had a very serious car accident, I had to flatten my lovely garden, but it was the best thing ... and prepared veg sound?? Bathroom and kitchen all done, floors vacuumed? If you were employing people you had chosen, cleaner an hour in the morning, food prep in the afternoon, ...
Hi Cookie, Your Mum sounds a difficult woman. I suggest you put the details re her health deterioration and your ... house and garden are now too big for her (and you) to manage she needs to consider employing a cleaner and gardener or moving to somewhere more manageable. These won’t ...
I completely agree! Who is employing them, you privately, or via Social Services. There should be some basic rules for them. They should ...