[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

Searched query: employing a carer

ignored: carer a

... direct payment they agreed, to increase, for 1 carer for night care. They’d agreed in November ... not paying as promised now leaves my son’s P.A.’s without wages this month and me having liability ... to. It has all been swallowed up now with employing someone for the nights, that health has ...
Morning. Would like people's opinion: What do you think are the benefits of self employed PA versus using company care Agency? ... as I am weighing up the two options for Direct Payment. And is it a big pain employing someone with all the checks and paperwork needing done. And then what if ...
It appears to be rubbish because the members responding are the same members who appear to respond to every post but don’t actually have answers other than to recommend to call the helpline. Why have various forum sub headings ...
Dave I think a lot of carers have a lot of pent up frustration. It is easy to let that overspill onto others. Its a sad by product of caring endlessly and struggling so much to get the correct support. Often people on the ...
I'm very shocked at your response Dave_ 2006.
This is a caring forum,and we all try to be supportive to each other, even if can only offer a sympathetic ear. Lots offer very good advice.
To say it's a rubbish forum is very unkind.
That is very rude. It is a rule of the forum that we can only give advice from our OWN experiences, we MUST refer complex things like your query to the Helpline. I suspect you would be the first person to complain if you were ...
It does appear that this forum is a load of rubbish. The same forum members seem to be replying as a pastime, just for the sake of replying but offering no solutions other than to call CarersUk Helpline. Of course it’s complicated; ...
All over the country the mental health services are reducing "in beds" to try save money, we have lost our service ... NHS Mental health treatment, support etc but there is none available. Despite employing hundreds of mental health staff.
Morning. Would like people's opinion: What do you think are the benefits of self employed PA versus using company care Agency? ... as I am weighing up the two options for Direct Payment. And is it a big pain employing someone with all the checks and paperwork needing done. And then what if ...
Hello everyone, did a clear answer emerge to your original query? We are in exactly the same position. I work full time, partner is the carer for his mother and neither of us claim any benefits.