[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

Searched query: employing a carer

ignored: carer a

Thanks for your reply. In relation to paying for someone ... professional? [/i][/b] Can you expound upon this ? Employing a carer ? Directly ... or through an agency ? LA providing one and ...
Not at all , Paul. Employing family members to care comes with those benefits ... a family / kinship carer receives none of them. That's the context I was using ... as an example ...
Thanks Paul. So , said family member is an employee ... enjoying ALL the benefits of Employment ... Allowance , possibly other benefits as would other workers ? As other readers will see , employing a family member under the same roof ... how can one police it ?? however in exceptional ...
we now have a direct payment where we employ family to look after my wife [/i] Paul ... care to expand ... If employing family members under all the terms and conditions of Employment Law , not a problem.
Warning saved nurseries may not prove to be financially viable. Not all of the nurseries which ... created a new company, NCC Nurseries Ltd which re-opened the nurseries last month, employing staff who had worked for the trust. Extra support is being provided by county council ...
Short of waiting for a response from the LA and Social Care Ombudsman ... CAB ?

I will assume employing a solicitor specializing in such matters is out of the question ?
As NHS delays increase, we must not accept this crumbling system as the new norm. It’s taking longer ... Instead, we need realistic funding for health and social care with a clear focus on employing more staff and improving their wellbeing and morale so that they do not leave ...
Yes , the NHS needs more nurses, but what of the shortfall of 580,000 social care staff ? The biggest challenge by far is ... offered is that while the NHS is a single employer, there are 18,500 employing organisations in social care plus an estimated 75,000 disabled people who ...
Thanks Ritchie. A PHB ? Full sp on what that means in practice : https://www.nhs.uk/using-the-nhs/help-with-health-costs/what-is-a-personal-health-budget/ ... ALL costs ??? ) Nor a traditional Direct Payment ... a different ball game ( Although employing family members will throw up THAT forest full ...
Hi Paul Where do we start ... Sorry to hear of your fathers illness. Could you temporarily take ... for funding to select your fathers care package. Have you thought about with own funding employing one/two full time carers. You could contact .. https://www.cqc.org.uk/