[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

Searched query: eds

... To be there and a few nebours. We're helping but I don't think they'd been preaped or realised how in tense carering for him and the fact he needs help omegle with everything from pulling his cloths downand up to helping up of the loo and help gettingouttaaa chair. Unfortunately he had some ...
Thanks for replying. Do you mean another social services assessment, we are all in agreement that n eds have changed so just awaiting a reassessment to be completed. We have a social care package in place already, t I don't fully understand what changes there would be if ...
... To be there and a few nebours. We're helping but I don't think they'd been preaped or realised how in tense carering for him and the fact he needs help with everything from pulling his cloths downand up to helping up of the loo and help gettingouttaaa chair. Unfortunately he had some falls ...
... I met my now wife back in 2017 and just after a year later we got married. My wife has 26 health conditions, but the main ones being PoTS and EDS. I started claiming carers allowance back in 2018. I previously worked for my self earning 'good' money which put me way over the threshold for ...
... to say a quick hi to what seems to be a very welcoming forum. I'm Ryan. I'm a full time teacher and also a carer for my girlfriend who has POTS, EDS, fibromyalgia, prolapsed discs and suspected gastroparesis. Long story short, it's starting to get in top of me so joined to talk to people who ...
If needed : EDS - Links to previous threads / postings ... 22 " Hits " as I type ... including this thread : https://www.carersuk.org/forum/search?keywords=eds&terms=all&author=&sc=1&sf=all&sr=posts&sk=t&sd=d&st=0&ch=300&t=0&submit=Search ...
Hello Allie We have had a number of members caring for someone with EDS in the past - if you go to the main index and then use the Adv Search facility at the top of the page, enter Ehlers Danlos and you will get details of previous topics on the subject. As ...
... ? Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome ? Over to the NHS for an explanation : https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/ehlers-danlos-syndromes/ Ehlers-Danlos syndromes (EDS) are a group of rare inherited conditions that affect connective tissue. Connective tissues provide support in skin, tendons, ligaments, blood vessels, ...
... I am away from home around 1 night per week. Jane hasn't worked since graduating (Physics if your interested). She has been told she has POTS, ME, EDS, basically all the 'we dont really know how to cure you' conditions. She is now on a few hardcore drugs that keep her condition stable but suffers ...
I'm a fulltime carer to 2 adults one of whom is in a wheelchair . Eldest has asd & POTs , 2nd one has POTs , CFS , hypermobility EDS (wheelchair) , cataracts due to eds & 3rd one has hypermobility EDS but thankfully no wheelchair needed .