[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

Searched query: care record record keeping

ignored: care

... advice. It is not something I had considered before. You are right that keeping a record is important and also could give a sense of perspective on the situation. The days that ...
... We are waiting on their report and proposals from the CCG about what care he may need. I am extremely anxious about it all. Last year , after ... will be deliberately slow again. I am not sure why they take so long as keeping him in a hospital bed is so much more expensive than him being at ...
... will be discussed including Continuing Health Care Funding etc . With social distancing they want ... concerned that this will mean I won't have a record of the meeting , of what is discussed and ... sharing your experience. I hope you are all keeping as well and safe as you can.
... Infection and NOT Covid 19. A 'Package of Care' had been arranged for 4 calls a day with 2 ... we wouldn't be charged for missed visits, I am keeping a record and will check the Invoice. At the end of last week, ...
... something more serious. I'd suggest you kept a diary from now onwards, keeping brief notes about mum, and him. I write mine in bed just before I ... seems to help "offload" somehow, quite apart from it being a factual record that might come in handy later.
... confident that I was acting correctly, i have no intention of using the recordings for anything other than accurate record keeping and i informed them of this. I think they have been acting unlawfully the past 7 months ...
... Make an appointment to see FIL's GP a week on Monday. After a week of record keeping, go and see the doctor and explain FIL needs urgent help.
... Michael King, local government and social care ombudsman, said the cases gave rise to serious ... six months to submit it to the ombudsman. Poor records When the ombudsman's investigators visited ... and protocols not being followed. The safe keeping of documents is important because families ...
... The NHS England December data showed record delays in A&E with one in five patients waiting ... lost. Prof Harrison also said the social care system in the community, which hospitals rely ... been struggling more than it was last year. "Keeping people safe has been our main priority. ...
... " Inadequate " after warnings. [/size][/b] The Care Quality Commission (CQC) reported a lack of ... to improve safety of young people, methods of record keeping and access to resources in Weston General's CAMHS ...