[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search

Searched query: cancer

Many thanks to both of you. Digested and understood. I 'hope' he will have a few months more at least, as he has rallied in past 24hours, but the cancer is spreading fast and is now officially terminal, (on a fast scale, not the 'slow and he will likely pass of something else' type!!! Yes, I am ...
... ‘preparing for all eventualities’ including a rapid decline if he doesn’t rally in the next 48 hours. (Kidneys damaged from retention and also his cancer is spreading rapidly.) They asked if I knew my fathers wishes should he not recover well and it would be necessary to put in place a palliative ...
... a full time carer to my Dad five years ago. He's always been an older Dad was diagnosed with a chronic illness 15 years ago. It developed into cancer and heart problems five years ago. He won't accept any other help except me despite my breakdowns. I struggle on a daily basis mainly from worry, ...
... comfort him, tell him he's loved, wanted, and deserves to be here, but it doesn't make any difference. If my partner had a physical illness, like cancer, I feel like it would be like me literally dragging them, kicking and screaming, to chemotherapy and radiotherapy, with all the side-effects, ...
... up until then, but his (physical and mental) health deteriorated during lockdown and he had been having many falls. (He also has prostate cancer, but says he is not in pain, it is slowly spreading.) I have taken on the job without complaint and always tried my best for him, but sadly he ...
Hi My wife has terminal cancer (but has had other health problems for many years), fairly well advanced, and wants to cared for at home, and thats all ok for now. She is shielding therefore I am shielding. I look after her full time (gave ...
... was the subject of complaint within the health system) The said clinic letter specified full details of my deceased mother's actual (female) cancer and it was written about within this clinic letter. Plus it was full of incorrect information, including diagnosis. I don't think they do learn ...
I gave up my job last June to care for my mum in law to help her recover from colon cancer. She was due to have further treatment in March this year, but due to Covid this was delayed and her condition is now not suitable for any further treatment. She has no physical ...
... the lord daddy made it 10hrs before delivery on the 15th June and mum got diagnosed with nocturnal apnea and is on nightly ventilator plus her cancer has came back stage 4 in both lungs on the 17th. I have such anxiety and tired, I am still off work, they are on my back because its long term ...
Hey, I really feel for you. My mum, who has terminal cancer and a bunch of other issues due to a transplant and the rest of the cancer treatment, says "I can't, I can't, I can't" over and over and over again. Sometimes peppered with "just make it stop" ...