I rang the Universal Credit helpline in the end... and it's a good job that I did, too. It turned out that I had an appointment with him this afternoon that I didn't know about. I have requested a new work coach who is preferably female and the right to be interviewed in a private room - which they ...
Yes, Jenny, he also triggered my "creep radar" too - I think that's the main reason why my husband is having to fight me so hard to make me go to my appointments. As far as recording the appointments goes, from my understanding of it (I have looked into this before), you may record (audio only) for ...
Chris, if I'm honest, ever since this douche suggested that I was "work shy" on 3 separate occasions - all at times when I was covered by a fit note for limited capability for work, then suggested that I go and work in a call center with a hearing impairment that makes me reluctant to use a phone to...
I'm having some issues with my health and my DWP work coach right now. It all started last October when my doctor picked up on the fact that I was returning high blood pressure readings. I wasn't able to hide the fact that I was being tested for hypertension until such a time that we had a rough ide...
<t>Although I'm not the type to cry, I can relate to what you say about the poems just pouring out of you. Many a night I've sat there with my knitting in my hands and a notebook and pen by my side.<br/> <br/> I've learned that when it's like that, the only way to deal with it is to get it all down ...
<t>To be fair, I don't think that there is a lot that you can do about it - the only thing I can suggest is that you stress to both parties that she's going to be alone for however many days you will be gone and state that she either accepts the help from the care worker or she's going to have to do...
<t>Although I haven't lost my partner, I do have a few things that might be of help to you.<br/> <br/> Firstly, I feel that you will know when the time is right to find a new partner. This varies from one person to another - some people can be ready in a matter of months, while others take years. Ho...
<t>Thanks, Scally... The only reason I wrote these is because I'm currently trying to work through some issues from this time of my life that are currently impacting on my life today. I'd hoped that in getting the feelings down, I could somehow work through them - sadly, that hasn't been the case si...
Please take these feelings (Make them go away) Daddy, There are things about me Things you'll never know Feelings I can never show The hardest was stepping back and watching you go Please take the joy of having you so near Making me feel so dear And the pain of the wounds so raw That you tended so ...
Daddy Daddy, please know there can be no you and I Please think about that before you lie You risk a lot, the price may be to great Yet all you want is a date Times have moved on And people have changed Sometimes, one small act Can have such a big impact Is the price really something you want to pa...