[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi there i don't know about the law in England, but sadly here as our kid is over 18 they will not dicuss his case with us. They call it liberalism and protecting the rights of the patient. Totally beyond me !!! If the guy has been diagnosed with a mental disease, surely we as parents have a righ...
<t>thanks for your promt reply. you have it in a nutshell when you say<br/> <br/> "Medication need to be monitored by doctor but when mentally ill people beginning to feel "I'm fine" they often take own control over medication."<br/> <br/> this as parents is our problem. we have no control over him ...
<t>Hi there,<br/> <br/> i have a twenty-three year old son who has been treated for several years with 350mg clozapine. the drug has been incredibly successful and as until three months ago everything was fine. all of a sudden he decided he is normal and normal people do not take drugs.<br/> <br/> t...