[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi,<br/> our son suggested taking the money out of hubby's wallet and giving it back to him but that seems dishonest really and yes, hubby has got a wallet with money in, another reason I do not understand his obsession with £40. He's more than enough.<br/> Seems to have forgotten all about it no...
<t>Hi Rosemary,<br/> Hubby is well past doing anything really, he's severely sight impaired and has tremors in his hands from his stroke. <br/> He's no trouble most of the time as he sleeps 16-18 hours a day, he's done this since his stroke in 2007 and he's had a couple of TIA's since. Attention spa...
<t>Hi all,<br/> Hubby is mostly ok, going downhill week by week.<br/> Last night he was having delusions, he was wide awake but convinced he had done a 'job' down the road. He wanted me to lend him £40 to finish the decorating off.<br/> We had about an hour of this at midnight. Managed to get him to...
Well done, I too found it difficult, you're making life easier for both of you by not letting the 'little' things bug you.
Keep posting, plenty of support on this forum.
x
<t>Hi, <br/> we actually gave MIL the money to buy her house, we had proof of the money transfer and sale, this was over 20 years ago. The LA still took 60% of the money from the sale when MIL went into a CH. This was because the house was in MIL's name, she always refused to sign it over to us sayi...
<t>Hi,<br/> I care for my hubby (64) and we are on Pension Credit, no other income except Carer's Allowance.<br/> Our rent is £500 a month of which the Council give us the LH limit which is £320 a month so we've £180 to find ourselves. it's a 2 bed flat but we only get the LH limit for a one bedroom...
hi, I understand the problem. Here in Wales we get help with water bills. They are fixed for people with disabilities that cause extra washing. It's saved me about £20 a month. I just had to get a form signed by the Doctor, the water board sent me the form.
Take care.x
<t>Hi, ours was a DIY job. My sister in law and myself sat down and read through all the paperwork making notes, then we answered each question on paper before putting it down on the form. It is very important to read the helpful notes that come with the forms and any questions that do not apply nee...
<t>Hi,<br/> Melly 1 you're right. We were on the waiting list for one of the flats in an extra care facility. It was fabulous, brand new and they were still setting things up like a shop etc. <br/> I was really looking forward to being part of the community there as I am so lonely now hubby does not...
<t>My lottery win would be a holiday village for the disabled.<br/> Log cabins all easily accessible, all amenities including café for those who didn't want to cook, hairdressers etc with a coach for optional days out.<br/> A friend of mine is hemiplegic and she struggles to find anywhere, at a reas...