[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Henrietta: Thank you for your kind and thoughtful words … I am not cross with the nurses just my sister as it would not have taken 2 minutes for her to pick the phone up in advance to explain to me that the nurses were going to put a syringe driver in with such meds…instead of telling me after the e...
Hi all… Not been on for a while as things have changed dramatically for Mom since she had a syringe driver attached to her leg on Friday 1st May and is now having Midazolam and Diamorphine constantly…. I knew at one point during Moms illness that something like this would happen… and once these drug...
You know up until now I never thought of myself as a carer!!!.... To me I am just a daughter looking after Mom.... My sister and I have on many occasions stopped at Mom's over the last few years to look after her.... like when she had very bad sciatica and had problems walking etc... and when she br...
Hi MumWhoCares... Thank you for your welcome and kind words..... Mom is often comes out with such things.... that quote really made me chuckle..... and even Mom laughed when she realised what she had said.. :lol: During the night if she calls out I go in and she looks at me half asleep and says........
Hello no1mum..

Thank you for the warm welcome :D

There is a lot to look through and learn ... :roll:
Thank you caravanj....

Arrr yes... one needs to keep positive.... otherwise one will just fall apart! .... and we don't want that now do we... otherwise be fit for nothing then......

Thanks for the welcome :D
Hello there, Just joined here... and have been looking at all the information around.... Sadly Mom was diagnosed with lung cancer last October ... and is sadly now bedridden, my sister and I do two days each staying at Mom's to look after her... every day is different... good days... bad days.... sl...
We were very pleased when we were told Mom would be better with a hospital bed... it was ordered on a Thursday and it was delivered on the Saturday!!!... Must admit it sure is brilliant for Mom and for us too!