[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello all<br/> My husband and I claim income support and are carers <br/> for our disabled daughter who is now 20 <br/> We have direct payment at £35 for one day a week <br/> But have been told to day she has contribute £15 towards this ?<br/> She has £103 a week and has to pay rent <br/> We just...
<t>Hello <br/> Please can you advise us our daughter has turned 19 <br/> And has left her special needs school <br/> We are finding it had to deal with social services<br/> As they are pushing us to put our daughter into day care <br/> which we are not happy with <br/> we are not happy with the cent...
<t>Hello to you all<br/> We have a 19 old daughter we have direct payment to pay a PA <br/> ( we have 24 nights a year ) <br/> Before she became 19 we were having £300 a month to pay our PA <br/> Now she has turned 19 we have £99 a month after deductions £72 to pay our PA <br/> Is this right or o...
thank you all for your reply`s
i live in wales and it`s concerning a social worker
thank you bev
hello all
could you guide me in the best way to complain to to social services
and help with writing templates so i would have a better understanding in writing a professional letter
thank you bev
<t>hello all <br/> we had our`s back many many months later and vetted !!!!!!!!<br/> over 500 + pages we had to took at and took us about 20 minutes to read though all rubbish <br/> you will get nothing back from them that will have any meaning or sence <br/> if the paper was softer we would of used...
<t>hello all <br/> Good or bad our child is now 19 !!!!<br/> Many family and friends are trying to push us to put her into care <br/> Which we don’t won’t to do our next option is a day centre<br/> Ok for a few months it will work out very nice <br/> but sooner or later she’ll end up in some c...