[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Which is better?
I live in Wales I have been fighting to get direct payments for a year, and we are getting to the end of the road and hopefully employing my own carers soon to enhance the care my husband lovingly gives. John (my husband) is due to have cardiac surgery in the new year and so we wanted everything in ...
hi and thank you for your responses. Thank you for the advice and yes Liz has had four assessments by social services and we are now in the throws of a full complaint as they are resistant to assisting, they are doing some adaptations, we have had our drive concreted as Liz was pitching out of her w...

Hi

My name is John I am 53, I care for my wife Liz who is 46 and has a degenerative neurological disease. :) I have to admit to being very frustrated with our local council :evil: at their failure to support me in caring for my wife, and failing to support her while she struggles with not only her own ...