I couldn't believe it when the lady I was talking to went, 'well we've come to the end of our time today'!

I've tried Samaritans too, they are good listeners.....I need more practical help. My doctors said make a list of things to do, but I cant think what needs doing!
Rang Sane, after 20 mins said I'd had my allocated time. Looks like I'm in this myself to overcome without the support. Just to say whats gone on takes 20 mins without even getting into any form of support and help to move forward. In terms of pregnancy, I have tested today even though a little earl...
Thanks everyone for your replies. I rang Carers UK and they dont tend to offer emotional support, can listen, or offer practical advice re benefits etc. They have given me a name for a charity SANE; who are open tonight at 6pm as they think they offer emotional support so I'll be giving them a call ...
Thanks, where is the Carers centre please?
Hi thanks, I agree I do need to know if I am pregnant or not but it is too early to check yet. I couldnt abort a baby that a decision I made from a very young age so at least Id know if I was and could begin planning my future.
Hi, I have nowhere to turn and hoping that I find some comfort, reassurance and support here. For the last 4 years I have been in a relationship with a sufferer of Borderline Personality Disorder which lots of issues that I've given respect and space for. To cut a very long story short, I met my ex-...