[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi everyone hope you’re all well. I’m my daughters carer she is 32 I’m 56. She got a text today to book in for her vaccine. When she phoned she asked about when I would get vaccine and was told I’m in group 5. Really confusing as earlier told that I should have vaccine as same time as her. Read on g...
Ok thanks for replying take care
Hi thank you for your reply. I’m 56 and my daughter is 32 and as I say she is on the clinical extremely vulnerable list So after tonight’s announcement we should get vaccine by 15th February. Is this right Thank you for helping
I'm sorry I'm still confused can someone please explain to me when carers are supposed to be getting the vaccine I am my daughters carer and she is on the extremely vulnerable list I receive carers allowance thank you