[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi You do not state your son's condition but if he saw a psychiatrist, I will assume mental, cognitive and intellectual functions will be the most relevant. Read the questions very very carefully as it does actually give you the answers. ie: inability to cope with change whether planned or unplanned...
HI Reliably to an acceptable standard Assistance Prompting Supervision Aided or unaided. As well as previous posts. Cannot stress enough it is about the help a person needs, whether they get it or not. Are they a danger to themselves or others? And in your case transition from child to adult I would...
Hi Petal You have an automatic entitlement to a Blue Badge because OH gets enhanced rate of PIP and scored 8 points or more on the "moving around" score, your LA has confused the issue because you need to score 12 points for "planning and following journeys" activity and that also applies in Scotlan...
We all do that Henrietta, isn't it nice to know you are not alone.lol
madfloyd
Hi Robert. You sound just like every other vulnerable man whose health is failing. My words are not meant to be harsh but may seem so. As men we feel it is our duty to be the "hunter, Gatherer". When this is removed from us and we place both Reliance and Burden upon those we love and vowed to protec...
Here's a cynical point of view, you are on benefits because you can't work due to being a full time carer. Your benefits are reduced because you receive carers allowance, yet you must care for the person for at least 35 hours a week, the equivalent of full time work. Minimum wage is £6.50 for over 2...
£59??? best check that. last years CA was £61.35.
let's hope Andrew Neil puts IDS under severe pressure to answer for his crimes. The man is a Zealot that hates the poor, the vulnerable and the disabled and would quite happily eradicate these members of society.
That is my own opinion and not those of the makers of this forum.
Madfloyd
Hi all, error correction re SDP. To receive SDP on top of any other disability premium, enhanced or pensioner, you must receive a Qualifying benefit. AA or constant AA paid with industrial injuries benefit or war pension. DLA care at middle or high rate. PIP daily living component or forces independ...
DQ
You are quite correct and I will amend my post accordingly tomorrow. my confusion is due to a long week and a heavy case load. Each case is different and I make no excuses for my error.
Won't happen again
Very Mad at himself, Madfloyd