[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Does anyone else remember Camp Coffee? It was like concentrated liquid coffee in a tall skinny square bottle. When I was a teenager nobody I knew had a jar of proper coffee, but there was always a bottle of Camp available for the "coffee drinkers." It was vile stuff, especially if made with sterali...
Hello Yvonne, Welcome - I too had problems with work and was 'forced' to leave. Even a year on and I still feel 'anger'. 2 members of staff were determined to undermine me and my confidence went right out the window. I also had issues because I was having to take Mum (Rheumatoid Arthritis & blood c...
Hello, I am also new here, I joined yesterday, and in that short time my experience here has been good, I feel that people here care (no pun intended) and could feel warmth and support practically coming through the computer. I hope you will have the same friendly experience that I have had... Welco...
I am so relieved to read your kind replies... The way things have panned out I thought it was just me, thought to myself, they're in the right and I'm in the wrong. It's not nice to know people have these experiences but it is a relief on my part to know that others have been there too... Even after...
Hi Yvonne here, thankyou for your kind words, Mum has diverticulitis, and osteo and rheumatoid arthritis and copd... I did think about the constructive dismissal route, especially when during a disciplinary I was told they didn't have enough evidence to proceed with things but if I wasn't leaving it...
Hi, I'm Yvonne, I'm new here... I recently gave up work (well October 2014) to look after my mother full time as her carer... It was a decision made much easier by my employers and colleagues who basically forced my hand, they weren't that compassionate as with regards to my circumstances or with re...