[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>My husband's blue badge expired in June on his birthday. The date is very clearly written on the badge so there was no doubt when it expired. We have not renewed it as his mobility is now very good and he can go on 5 mile route marches on his own, which I would be unable to do due to my arthritis...
does a jolly life include having to deal with some one having a epilepic fit while they are on the toilet?
Or stuck under the bed so you can't get them in the recovery postion?
I was offered £250 towards a holiday, which I won't accept, it would be wrong to do so, if I want a holiday I am able to fund it myself. I don't think money should be handed out like that to people who can well afford to fund their own.
We are all carers or carees... we enter life helpless and we leave it in a similar state. In the meantime we do our best to get paralytic whenever we can, and thats usually what makes babies. Its called the circle of life. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_lol.gif http://www.carersuk.org/images/i...
I have POA over my husband and my children have it over the pair of us a belt and braces approach. Obviously they would only excercise it if it looked as if I was screwing up too badly.
I said psychologically... Sorry for the mistake flipflap. I've been psychologically damage by my caring role at least that's what the psychologist told me. You can download information about POA http://www.publicguardian.gov.uk/forms/forms.htm I am very stressed, but not clinically bats as far as I...
<t>My heart went out to the child carers I saw on TV this morning, especially the 12 year old girl, whose duties for her deaf and blind mother were far more than any child should be expected to cope with. Where the heck are the social services? That child should not be left in that position any long...
You mentioned psychological problems – If there is any chance of someone losing mental capacity due to mental illness in the future then it is wise to make a lasting power of attorney now before it happens. I didn't mention psychological problems, I said psychologically I would prefer it if the k...
Hi Flip Flap I don't believe you was on this forum at the time when a very good friend of mine was sent to prison for bending the benefit's ruling's and a Certain person on this forum had no sympathy for him what so ever and he was caring for his wife that had cancer and this particular person no n...
<t>Obviously we will have to seek the advice of a solicitor, but does anyone know the answer to this question off the top of their heads? We are thinking of putting our present property, if it doesn't sell soon, or the one we hope to purchase if it does, in our kids names. The idea is that it won't ...