[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Nicola I live with 2 elderly parents, one who since 1992 has had 2 big strokes and this last one affected her speech and swallow, all the services came in, speech therapist, physio, and now my mum can swallow and eat but not things with bits in My dad has copd and had a small stroke 2 years ago. ...
I went to adult computer classes about 9 years ago, I'm not frightened of the computer or doing things wrong. I have just joined carersuk and a bit nervous of using this, that's all. I enjoy chatting to friends, family and new people. Sue
Thank you bowlingbun. :D
On one of the family tree's i have got back to 1680, luckily my late grandmother has 2 old relatives still alive who have given me info and picture's. It helps to pass the time. I live with my elderly parent's, one who has suffered 2 strokes over the years and one who is getting very forgetful. I wa...
I love keeping in touch on Facebook with old school friends, researching 3 family trees, the Internet keeps me well entertained especially through the winter months!
I am new to this so if I have done it wrong I apologise. Sue