[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
thanks for suggestions. What's really making me uncomfortable is not having anyone to leave key with, having a box is no good if nobody else has has the code. Yes I wanted to move to sheltered accommodation, long story was stitched up by GP, had to pay her for a reference she said bad things about m...
we are all trapped in life, have to deal with our circumstances as best we can. I'm convinced the answer is spiritual- GPs all bloody useless, when you think about it they must be overwhelmed with other people's misery, who'd want a job where you only saw miserable and sick people every day all day ...
surely I can't be the only person with this problem ? son in secure unit, mentally ill 20 years his life is totally ****d. I've given him all my passwords financial details et cetera but he doesn't want to know. Said he wants to die before me. Which he might well manage he stopped eating, hospital h...
yeh, tell me about it. I have had 20 years, son graduated from Oxford University, to secure unit where he can't go out, can't use Internet, can't do anything. Another one, who either can't or won't, take any steps to help himself - won t see solicitor, advocate, cooperate with any activities, ended ...
oh wow, Open Dialogue, that is fantastic and so interesting, what is your area ? If only my son and me had had something like that. I've been to a few of their seminars in London. Suggested it to the psychiatrist, but I don't think he got it- said he was going to send an OD psychologist,to see my so...
thank you all for your replies. Yes I realise on the one hand I might be beating myself up uselessly but, at the same time I have not always acted as I wanted to act, got overcome by emotion and 'lost it'. One thing that HAS been achieved is that now patients are allowed to see their records. At the...
hello Tracey, one resource I have found useful is 'Mindapples'. It is simple, practical things you can find which suit you, which make you feel better. As for being suicidal. I've been in that place loads of times. I've felt in a state of black fathomless terror since I was 3 years old. probably due...
I have recently changed my GP. Previously, many years ago, what I thought was actually a very good Dr wrongly wrote down that, I had used Street drugs in my 20s, and at the time I saw her in my 30s was 'injecting heroin'. Which I wasn't. I was in a terrible state, because depressed, could not make a...