[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I’m not a massive expert on this but you can go to any pharmacy who will make the boxes up. We used one in town rather then our local chemist. The only issue would be if the out of town won’t deliver so if your able to collect the boxes ? My mums medication changed so much as they tweaked her dosage...
I was made redundant on the same day the government announced the furloughed scheme. The frustrating bit is that “apparently” there is nobody at head office that we can now ask if we can be re-instated and no sign of them sending out the P45’s which would allow me to claim carers allowance. This isn...
Anyone know the in’s and outs of CHC Funding ? Basically my mother qualifies for medical funding to cover the cost of carers in the afternoons so I could go out and work. My company has now made me redundant due to downturn in sales owing to Virus so if I apply for carers allowance will she loose th...
Hi All My mums blind and had Parkinson’s dementia. She has gradually stopped eating hot meals that are prepared for her. I’m not that bad a cook honest but I have tried everything. I must just add she only has a few teeth at the bottom of her mouth I tried a Sunday roast and popped the meat into a f...
I decided to put mums hospital bed in the dinning room. That way we kept the living room as a room that people could still come and visit and not feel like they where in a bedroom. The dining room table went into storage and we sold the chairs as we thought we could get new when circumstances change...
Hi - Many thanks for the replies. We are trying a BT one as it has great reviews in Argos and Amazon. Just want to check on her without having to get out of bed every time. When she flings her duvet off I get worried about her getting cold especially in winter. She has an obsession with her underwea...
Hi - Can anyone recommend a particular baby Monitor preferably with a camera so I can check on someone in the night and see if I have to get out of bed to help them ? My mum is blind and has dementia and can trash her incontinence pads in the night and throw her duvet cover off. She does however als...
Hi Just been made redundant ( not going to lose sleep as I actually hated the job anyway) from a full time job that allowed me to work from home In morning and office in afternoon I live at home with mum ( who owns the house and has savings) who has dementia and is blind. She has just qualified for ...
Have been watching the above show on BBC It’s about an experiment to use volunteers in the hospital to do the jobs that nurses simply don’t have the time to do like actually spending time talking to patients and feeding them. I volunteer to go to the hospital every time my mum is admitted which infu...
Cheers London

We actually went to the show which was really helpful and we now have a company coming to demo a vehicle for us next Friday so fingers crossed

All the best - Linda x