Cheers all for info... Thanks as well Chris as you say it’s a bit of a wait and see what the individual banks do...or don’t do to help It’s all a bit daft...she also has an ISA tucked away with Virgin Bank and if you click on the question and answer page regarding what happens if you don’t have a mo...
Hi all Any banking experts out there ? When I took over my mums online banking I was advised I would need a separate card to withdraw money as strictly speaking you shouldn’t use there “actual” card and PIN number as it could been seen as fraud if it was found that anyone else knew my mums PIN numbe...
Cheers all.....Its given me few places to have a look at x x
Hi - need some advise please....I’m looking at changing my car to a wheelchair accessible vehicle.... Does anyone have experience of buying one. I’m after a slightly used one and have been on most of the manufactures websites who promote mobility but can’t see any used ones, only new. My other optio...
Don’t suppose you have the make of the new pads......the ones she has now sounds like the ones with jelly in and it’s disgusting trying to clean it up as I’m not keen on getting any in the washing machine in case it clogs it up and the bloody dog is partial to eating it it if I miss any.....which ca...
If you can find a good home hair dresser then they are worth there weight in gold.....our lady arrived one day and found my mum was too sleepy to keep her head upright so she agreed to come back another day. They must come across this a lot with the elderly and dementia patients so I’m pretty sure m...
We have a similar problem in that my mum will “shred” her pants at night.....we have never got to the bottom (excuse the pun) of why she does it but when I come down in the morning it looks like a snow storm with bits of fluff from the pad everywhere..... We have made sure that they are not too tigh...
I agree with the ring binder folder.....you would be amazed how many times I have had to cross reference back to it for info.......Keep everything. I have a old fashioned Filofax which I carry with me at all times that lists all her medical ailments, any operations she has had and when she was diagn...
Ayjay......

I’m on my way lol ....it will take me 2 hours to get there although we may have to stop off for numerous toilet stops on route.....pmsl you cheeky devil
Lol....thanks Chris, spilt me tea when I read the last bit about the cheap massage and your lack of knowledge !!! I am honestly gratefully for the £20 don’t get me wrong but it’s the lack of increase in line with the new minimum wages etc and a question of should I be requesting a review since I hav...