[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi all <br/> Its been about a year since I was here, time flies when your having no fun. Thats a lie I do have goods times, its just when I feel overwhelmed by my husbands moods and the Mental Health I can forget. I feel as I am getting older I feel weary and more anxious and nervous. <br/> <br/>...
<t>Hi I am new and have just seen you post and I hope you have sorted thngs out. <br/> <br/> I am in the same situation as you, my husband is Bi polar and we also have a lot of debts. I was given the name of a welfare solicitor by my social worker. We both went to see him and he wrote to our credito...
<t>Hi<br/> I know just how you feel I have been through the same with my husband for years. In 2007 he became very unstable worse than he has ever been. He was sectioned twice and escaped from the secure ward. We did not know where he was until we got statements from a credit card, he was driving ar...
<t>Hi<br/> I have been getting direct payments as a carer for 3years. When my husband was 65yrs this April he was transfered to the older persons mental health service, he lost his support worker and I had my direct payment stopped. Direct payments paid for me to have time away from my caring role a...

New

<t>Hello my name is Elaine and I retired from nursing to care for my husband who has bi polar and physical health problems. We have support from the mental health team and I have a support worker from making Spaces who is brilliant and has kept me more or less sane. Some days it is very difficult an...