[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Teyha and welcome. I joined last week myself. I am in awe of you and everyone else who comes on here. The difficulties that you are contending with show just how amazingly strong you are. Happy belated Birthday too with hugs to boot. ((((Teyha)))
Stevie xx
Thinking of you both too, I hope you are both able to find some inner strength to carry you through the coming days. Stevie
Hi there and welcome back. I just joined this week Image
Hi Deborah o Waving... Hmm we need a waving emoticon on here.
Ribena Image
Hi Pat from another newbie
Hello to you Ian, I joined this week too. Good aint it?
I've filled it in... good look with your studies. Stevie
<t>I think you are brilliant! I can understand you want to get a job as a photographer but you are a natural artist. Have you considered making a website and maybe selling your pictures online? I particularly like your waterfall pictures. Thank you so much for posting, I will show my stepson tonight...
Hello to one and all and please accept this posting as my formal arrival to the forum. I have recently become partner to someone whose son has Autism. He is 19 and has just left college. We are experiencing all the issues of an adult trying to find work with the obvious additional issues of selling ...