[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The British Medical Association has weighed in on the proposed health care reforms: The Allergists have voted to scratch it, but the Dermatologists have advised not to make any rash moves. The Gastroenterologists have a gut feeling about it, but the Neurologists think the government have a lot of ne...
The rant is because I have a guilty conscience at losing my temper and one of the careworkers was a bit intimidated, though I told her it wasn't about her and not her fault. I lost my temper because I can get respite now, but only if I change all the furniture around, which I can't move myself, and...
MY RANT FOR THE WEEK!!!!! In the shadow of all the pathetic government legislation which effectively targets the sick & disabled, the continuing sage of people who continue to reap the rewards of the benefits system. A neighbour of mine. He is 51 years old. He left school at 16, went straight on th...
Dear Starfish, A warm welcome to you! :) You certainly did the right thing in joining up - I feel really down having read what you posted. There will be many here that will know the solutions to the problems you are facing but alas I am not one of them. I would like to ask you; "How are you coping?"...
His symptoms are: Depression/suicidal thoughts Inappropriate behaviour (saying very racist things/ sexually inappropriate comments) Lying/misremembering No short term memory Delusional about what he can achieve Chaotic behaviour, inability to concentrate on one job or complete a task Physical tick ...
Sajehar wrote:Amoo-mo

Your joke about the three professions had me laughing out loud. Thanks for that... Can I quote you on that joke? I'm going to anyway....
Very welcome. :D
Hi Vicky, I don't know about "nf2" - but I'm here for you. :) What is the oldest profession? A physician, an engineer, and an attorney were discussing who among them belonged to the oldest of the three professions represented. The physician said, "Remember, on the sixth day God took a rib from Adam ...
I'm a Carer - but I don't care for "The Huffington Post" or "Simon Stevens" very much.

Just some twatter by some twat.
Thanks Amumu, you are so right the little things do cheer you up. I hope things are going ok for you? X Heya Kari :) Had a very hard 24 hours.. I posted here but just deleted the post as things have improved. I was having to question if I could go on being a carer... I joined very recently as I'd h...
Vic, the main problem for most Carers is ------- where do we 'park' our carees whilst we are protesting ? Indeed. Leaving my mother un-attended has always been a major concern for me. I know that she is vulnerable when I am away - mostly due to our neighbourhood and neighbours. Sometimes one has to...