[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi,

Yes rails have finally in the last week been installed, they are great and makes life a lot easier. I'm really pleased about it, it took a lot of back and forths but we got there in the end.
Susan I couldn't put someone in a home either, having worked there I know how the inside works and it's rather like nurseries not what happens when an inspection occurs or when someone comes to "look around". I don't think it is par for the course, I've had two agencies and although with changing st...
To be fair I am having a hard time getting anyone to even admit there is a fault. Social Services know they are not fullfilling all the hours but as "they are the best agency in the area you are to stay with them". Hmm how is the best agency around only managing 2 out of 5 hours? Making up a financi...
Take a breath and a week or two to collect the evidence that you need. Once you have that you are in a better position mentally to feel able to proceed. Video door bells can be expensive but if you have written records a photo take immediately after the carer has left of the record she has just writ...
Unfortunately things have escalated with the current agency and I have no patients left for this farce. Apparently they still have no carers to cover us and yet we have been introduced to new carers who do not work the days they do not have enough staff. Apparently on the 2 out of 5 days they can fi...
Day's they cannot attend etc always logged etc It's not so much keeping track of when they don't come but sorting the situation so somebody can come as this care agency are unable to find the staff I was wondering if the day's they cannot do could be filled by another agency as it's always the same ...
Has anyone used two different care agencies at the same time? There's an issue with the current agency not being able to fullfill the days needed because the staff won't come out here more than once a week. The days we do get are okay most of the time but I'm wondering is it even possible that two d...
I have a bp monitor as we aren't allowed apts at the gp surgery without first giving readings of bp and temperature {heaven forbid we may be actually ill and need an appointment} When we were doing it twice daily before they messed with the dosage it was fine. I shall try that again. I've complained...
WE have a meeting this afternoon wiht the care agency for annual review and to see how things are going. I suspect Nan will be rude...fair enough me being polite isn't working. We still don't have carers on all the days social services say we can have them, the friday carer still rushes but otherwis...
Sorry it has been a rather busy few days, we saw the nurse on Friday who cannot do the dopler as the bed available in the surgery are not suitable for Nan's physical disabilities {which the Dr KNEW before booking the apt so that was a waste of time}. We now have to wait for a suitable trained distri...