[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I'm glad things have resolved themselves now. I find that's the big thing with caring that things can become really extreme for a while but then can as quickly return to a kind of normal. I too find just posting on here helps a bit. I know no one can "fix" anything but as clichéd as it is, it helps ...
Hi, my partner is about to undergo 16 weeks of C.A.T and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of this? Already just through his current counselling he comes away very agitated and stressed, so much so he had a break down at the weekend and began self harming again and was experiencing st...
Thanks Amumu, you are so right the little things do cheer you up. I hope things are going ok for you? X
How awful for you. You sound like your doing amazing holding things together so give yourself a little break. I've had to phone the crises team again tonight, and found them to have a similar response. They suggested that my partner wait til Monday to ring his gp which when he can't see himself gett...
My health visitor was really good, plus I have also suffered with anxiety on and off since I was 14 so I am quite good at recognising my triggers etc. But more often I just go in to my carer role which generally distracts me for a bit. - I really must sound quite maudlin! Thank you for your replies ...
Hi everyone, as you can tell from my inventive title I'm new to this site. My partner suffers with severe anxiety and depression which has spun more out of control since the birth of our daughter. (Now 8 months) I was really hoping someone might be going/ have gone through a similar experience.... H...