[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Re the property, the land registry will require to see a original copy of the Death certificate (there goes one copy if they fail to return it, I sent mine in with an SAE, I the hope that they returned it..... X-mas post is slowing things down) Paper deeds are becoming consigned to history, it's goi...
Sounds like you had a nightmare of an ordeal at there registry office. When you do manage to get to the second appointment, take the registrar up on their offer to complete the 'tell us once' service. This is the automated online system that they can complete on your behalf, that will inform all the...
Yup, the phone cutting out, and not working really does sound like a voltage issue to me . and seperate to the interferrence. Your problem re the phone going intermittently dead, struck me as being pretty much the same fault as I had. I too have VM, and last year purchased one of those plugin caller...
I just had a look at the telecare kit on their website, and it looks like it draws power from the mains, rather than relying on the line voltage. Though it looks like it uses wireless transmitters to talk to sensors about the house. It is possible for a cordless phone 'base unit' to cause radio inte...
I have no experience with Telecare systems, but the fact it's connected with a virgin media line may be of some relevence. Many 3rd party telephone 'add-ons' connected to VM lines experience problems, especially if they are drawing some of their power direct from the phone line. BT phone lines run a...
Is this really such a high OVERALL score (I know there are different types of 'numbers'). How has it increased .5 in three months? I've not been overdoing the wrong sort of food. The number by itself, is pretty meaningless from a medical standpoint. (coming from a lapsed RGN/Dietician) Mine is, and...
You may be right Henrietta. I think it was the descriptions under the forum headings that shaped my decision to post here rather than the Condolences section (i squirm a bit when i poke my head in there).. I ummed and ahhh'd a wee while. I think if a mod could link it would be probably a good soluti...
I think that android tablets and smartphones have saved Gmail, since it's integral to how google have designed the android operating system, (last couple of years it has looked like google are trying to corner a large slice of the web, what with their phones/tablets/gmail and recent purchase of yout...
Not sure if I can offer much advice, as we're pretty much both in the ame place at the moment, having justhad the funeral 2 days ago, of my wife of 24yrs. And am pretty much 'doing alone' where family/friends are concerned. But what I can do is give you some pointers where I picked up a little suppo...
On the subject of keeping email addresses when jumping about between different broadband providers/ISP's, in order to keep the costs down to the minimum by exploiting the 'new customer' deals each time. Bite the bullet, and change your email address now, to one of the FREE non ISP dependant email pr...