[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Dear Marralass When my 94 year old Mum went into a Care home it happened very fast because she had pneumonia and went into hospital, then rehab for many weeks. It was obvious that we had no other option than to persuade to go into a care home which she realised was inevitable. We would have had to l...
I stopped caring for my 95 year old Mum 18 months ago and to anyone who has just lost the person they care for I would say don't rush things. Take time to grieve and allow yourself to feel what you are feeling. Talk about the person. Look at their things, their photos, their letters and try to remem...
Hello, I'm Celia and this is my first post in the forum. I joined a while ago but have not been active in the forum. I'm a Volunteer for Carersuk and have a 25 yr old son who has learning difficulties and lives at home with my husband and myself who are both over 60. I have been caring fulltime for ...