[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hello Sue and thanks for that. I have been in touch with many organisations. The RSPCA say they can`t take cats at the moment and they will be alright and the cats protection league know of these cats but are not able to take them either. The council only take dogs and as yet I haven`t found anyo...
<t>Hello and thanks to those who have replied to this. I have heard nothing further from the solicitor as yet and hope never to hear again. House clearance people have been here and finally it is beginning to look less like John`s house at all, which is a relief to me. I am sad to see the cats still...
<t>Thank you Charles, I shall do that. It has not been nice to be questioned as I have. `What was my relationship with John?` `What kind of things did I do for him?` Yes I believe the solicitors have been trying to frighten me but it is so unfair. I would never employ a solicitor as executor since t...
<t>Hello everyone,<br/> <br/> My dear friend and neighbour, John died on 2nd July so I am no longer a carer. He had no relatives and left his house to relatives of his wife who died many years ago. These people live in Holland and only came to England once in 2O years and did not visit my neighbour ...
<t>Hello everyone,<br/> <br/> I thought I would post this poem. It makes me feel a bit better when I read it, I hope it helps someone else too.<br/> <br/> <br/> When I come to the end of the road<br/> And the sun has set for me<br/> I want no rites in a gloom filled room<br/> Why cry for a soul set ...
<t>Hello everyone,<br/> <br/> I wish I had heard about this site months ago. I have been caring for my elderly neighbour for the last couple of years but he just died last week. Perhaps I should post on the former carers section but not sure how to find them now. It is just now beginning to hit me t...