[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
For all of you with teenagers or who had teenagers, you may want to know why they really have a lot in common with cats: •Neither teenagers nor cats turn their heads when you call them by name. •No matter what you do for them, it is not enough. Indeed, all humane efforts are barely adequate to comp...
<t>What a morning... Just spent 1 1/2 hours on the phone to various benefits people .. All sorted of sorts my carers allowance finishes on the 18th march and my income support will go on for another 4/8 weeks after, Just started a claim for esa from the 19th march..<br/> <br/> Mums dla will stop on ...
clockwork orange

fish called wanda

american pie..
bag of dreamies would distract malice, so the mice ..
Replace the human population with a ... Unicorn ?? ...lol
<t>I had a phone call last night from the home where mum is they dropped the nebuliser and broken the piping .. Good job i had a spare as its expensive to replace, Anyway i was talking to the home last night and the social are in no rush to move mum at moment as she is on antibiotics for chest infec...
Thanks for your replies .. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif Another update .. well after giving mum the home truths on tuesday and threating to walk out soon as mum was home, I think the penny has finaly dropped that i really mean what i say the social services, community matrion & ot h...
<t>well i have a lovely week of peace and doing things when i want and if i want .. went to woburn safari on saturday and watford sunday for abit of shopping and a meal out.. in to the 2nd week now all going well untill today ..<br/> <br/> Had carers review about mum with the social worker today whi...
Some reasons why the English language is hard to learn... The bandage was wound around the wound. The farm was used to produce produce. The dump was so full that it had to refuse more refuse We must polish the Polish furniture. He could lead if he would get the lead out. The soldier decided to dese...