[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Is she with a controlling man? No, that's not the case here, it's because it's her first love. She is besotted with him that she cannot think straight, and some other things which I will touch on tomorrow,I don't have the time to write now. Not sure about the carers assessment, the council has dropp...
Thanks for your comments everyone, I will do my best to answer all. I must point out that I am in no way fuelling the situation or making my wife more angry, I have at this point stayed relatively quiet, and said nothing, only to reassure my wife that I'm not going anywhere and won't leave her. I ca...
Bowling up, yes, like I said there is a lot more to the story, like 20 years worth. She hasn't changed really, this is the real her now coming out. it was her that was controlled from her husband, and after some revelations, and some more deeper thinking from myself, it was always about herself, wha...
Bowling bun, your are absolutely right, I have no RIGHT to what she does with her life and she is absolutely entitled to do what ever she wants to, and I don't want to say she can't do this and that. This is about a moral compass, and it's this that I'm struggling with. For years she has held me to ...
Hi, I'm not one for posting stuff in forums but I feel today that I either need to vent, or be justified or whatever, I just do t know. Sorry if in the wrong place. For the last 8 years I have been caring for my wife and bringing up our 3 children, it's been tough, with a lot of sacrifices along the...
Yes we are on homeswappers and a few others, but no joy. No one wants our home because it's old and not decorated to a high standard, also now riddled with wet rot, it's hopeless. I just can't beleive my partner has been left like this for as long as she has. I can apreciate that there are no wheelc...
Yes, tried the mp, they even came to my house one day asking for votes, I invited them in for tea and biscuits, and explained the situation, and they just gave us an excuse to leave very quickly, they can't change a councils decision they said, I even spoke to Ruth Bennett who deals with health rela...
Try the benefits checker online, it will tell you what you might be able to claim for, you can do it a few times, so you can change depending on any situation you work out for yourselve. Try looking at 1 bedroom flats in your local area, private rented. And see what you could be intitled to. You don...
Yes, put in a complaint, and I currently have the ombudsman looking into it all. Let me see if I can explain our situation. 2012 - after hospital treatment, partner diagnosed with 1 condition. (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndromes) - social were going to take youngest son into foster care as s...
Thank you for your kind replies, They are at school so it does relief some of the stress, and I try and use that time to do something for my leisure, but after I have done the housework, arranged doctors,hospitals, medicines,shopping etc it's time to pick em up from school, then dinner and away we g...