[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>hI iAN AND WELCOME<br/> iT MUST BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO HAVE TO MAKE THIS DECISION, WHEN DO YOU GIVE UP WORK? iS THERE ANY OTHER HELP YOU CAN GET FROM SOCIAL SERVICES.<br/> i HAVE HAD NO LUCK WITH ATTENDANCE ALLOWANCE WHO I CARE FOR BUT HAVE APPLY AGAIN.<br/> <br/> i HOPE IT ALL WORKS OUT FOR YOU...
<t>Thankyou all for your kind words.<br/> I will make appointment with Gp about her depression, the only thing is making sure she takes them.<br/> Social Services, i have been in contact with, but they have only noted it as a obsveration due to still being under the hospital, but once we have the re...
<t>Hi MY NAME IS STEVE, I AM A ONLY CHILD OF 51, MARRIED WITH NO CHILDREN.<br/> My Mother has Vasler Dementia which she does not kown about however understands something is not right with her Brain.<br/> Earlier last year she had skin cancer on her face and now has left a scar which she is upset abo...