[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong area. Today I am feeling completely invisible and as though if I disappeared no one would notice at all. The only people I really see at the school gates at drop off and pick up time were all discussing meeting up over Christmas, the Christmas parties they ar...
Hello, my partner has diabetic neuropathy, he was first diagnosed about 4 years ago, and watching his health decline has been really hard. It all happened so quickly really, it started with a strange sensational on his foot and quickly developed into severe pain and numbness throughout his whole bod...
My birthday is 10th August
Hello. Just interested in how other carers might have dealt with similar feelings of isolation that I have been experiencing lately. It is always the same at this time of year when it cold and more difficult to get out with my partner. He rarely can leave the house in cold weather as it aggravates h...
Omega

Olive made excellent grilled asparagus

Flash :-)
Thank you and hi Crocus, It's not exactly how I had imagined our lives to be but there is a silver lining and that is that we both have been able to see our daughter grow up, spend such valuable quality time together, if things had continued as they were before he became unwell then we wouldn't have...
Thank you :-). I am 33 years old and I care for my partner. I have been his carer for about 2 years now. It has been a very difficult adjustment of lifestyle. My partner was fully able bodied, physically fit and loved to work. In the past few years his health has deteriorated. He has severe diabetic...
Hi there! We get loads of starlings in our garden, they are very noisy and very jumpy! We have blackbirds, robins, sparrows, bluetits, collared doves, some very cheeky jays. Last year we also had a sparrowhawk come down. I hear a wren singing away all the time but have only seen it once in our garde...

Hi!

Hello! My name is Emma and I am a complete newbie to the carers forum, I'm still trying to navigate my way around so forgive if this is not correctly done. This post is a test to make sure I am doing it right and also to say hello to everyone :D