O I also look after my best friends little girl as best friend had stroke and can't remember everything so I Gotta do that with her as well lol just to add to my todo list Btw I am 25 best friend 25 hubby 24 n little girl 2 (mayjor health issues) spinal bifita, fluid in spine, teathered spinal cord ...
Hi I get income support as I a carer for my best friend who has multipul health issues I get carers allowence for her my husband get pip so I do get a boost in money ... I Amon all correct benefits lol I am asking people how to deal with job centre I got them to lay off for 1st year seen them once b...
Hi I just wanted to say it amazing what you have done my husband has aspy, but we only been married 3 years together 5 years so I at the start of my life with the tricky little things but we have had a lot go on from his mother to disowning him, his 4 brothers ignoring him as if he wrong (he only de...
Take

Redecorating whole house
23rd March 1990
I lucky garadge not attached to my house so it basicaly sound proff unless u go I. Garden thank u so much u gave me a lot of ideas think just needed someone to talk to
Wow Heather, that was a long post! What you did to the garage, to give your husband his own space was a great idea. Somewhere for him to retreat to and do his own thing. Has he ever had a sensory assessment by an OT? You say he is frightened of the dish washer - is it the sound it makes that bother...
My husband has aspy he 23 n I 25 the things he can come up with make sense to him but to me noncence I no the feeling we are human and God sometimes I gr8 I just say for instance me b In Human Happend yesterday Ro: *shouts* I sorry Me: what Ro: I rele sorry I walk In to room he in :( he broke one of...
Hi I Normaly post stuff on her about help or advice for my best friend who I care for how as anxity problems and other medical conditions but I thought I ask a few about my husband. His name Ronan he has aspergers n isn't coping well at the min. I'll give u a little insite to R life n bit about us N...
Free cycle a brilliant place but no one got any ovens going I have asked I in Formby merseryside nothing going I'll pop in cab see what they suggest thank you