[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Sorry if I have posted it in the wrong section..I have not posted before here. I have requested my history from social services twice. Once in june and again in August. They have not answered. As far as I am aware they are breaking the law by not giving me my history. Can anyone advice me.
<t>Hi. I have been a carer to my daughter for 22 years. She was diagnosed wrong at three years old. She was diagnosed with receptive language problems.I asked for a re diagnosis and had a second wrong diagnosis. At the time I had a carer's assessement that I did not agree with. I went through a firs...
I haven't been lucky with Social workers either. They did not want to listen to my point of view of my daughter's. I am now refusing to see them and everyone wants me to forget but I can't.