[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I meant to add - which does indeed make it 'our' problem. In a lot of ways. Unfortuantly he won't be able to do anything for my gran, despite her only meeting him once about 4 years ago she completely hates him which is hilarious if you know my gran cause she does this about a lot of people and you ...
I really like the idea of writing up the chart,I'm defonetly going to do that, thanks :) And my gran funded her own care, I don't know why I don't know of that was because she couldn't get funding or what or perhaps because she gets disability benefits she's expected to pay for it, I really have no ...
Oh God, I just write out a really lengthy reply and accidentally pressed saved draft instead of suit, but it errored and I have no idea whether it is saved in drafts anywhere and if it is I have no idea how to find out! Opps! I will try again lol... Firstly, thank you to all your replies, sorry I'm ...
Firstly, I joined quite a while ago but haven't spent half as much time in here as I should and I never post anything or reply to anyone so wanted to apologise for that and that k anyone in advance for any advice I might get.. I wasn't sure where to post this, there didn't seem to be a caterogry tha...
So she will seriously be expected to live off 10 a week for food and everything else after rent and bills for h8wever long they decide to take ?! How can they do that to her. Makes me feel sick. We have got professional to help deal with reconsideration thanks. Does it normally takes a while for the...
Thanks but Sorry the issue here isnt whether or not it will get sorted because we know 100% theyre wrong and she is entitled and we are and will do everything we can to get the correct decision the issue here is, Once we can process the mandatory reconsideration will her dla continue until tge make ...
I cant find any info anywhere and i have spent hours and hours looking but someone must knoe, ill start by saying this is about my sister and although i do care for her i am our mums full time carer so this doesnt affect myself finacially incase that causes any kind of conusion: Without actually goi...
Hoya sorry for taking so long to reply, I've been very busy! Thank you for all being so welcoming and glad to know there are some people with common interests and look forward to looking at the birding threads! Thank you all again xx
Hello my name is Josie I am 23 years old and I am my mums (49) full time carer. Just a bit about myself, I gave up work about august 2013 where I was a supervisor for a catering company, I never wanted to work in catering and I am actually a qualified hairdresser but I needed a job and fell into cat...