[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Recently applied for Carers discount together with my daughters disregard as she is SMI. Should she still be included in my claim for council tax, e.g.,ESA & DLA? Or is she to be completely disregarded from my CT calculation. My son also lives with us & claims ESA wrag. My new calculation for CT is ...
Came home to find a work capability assessment form, which I have to fill in for my daughter. I have no worries concerning filling it in or what the outcome will be. But what really insenses me is my daughter will NEVER be able to work, due to Severe learning difficulties, epilepsy, autism, behaviou...
<t>One of the terms was, should my daughter go on holiday, I would still have to pay their fees for a maximum of 28 days. I wouldn't have any money left from her direct payments to pay for anyone to look after her if I still pay the day care centre. Which in effect means no holiday breaks for my dau...
<t>Not being a lawyer, how do I know if my daughters day care provider Terms of Contract are fair & legal? How am I supposed to know if is legally binding? Short of paying for legal advice which I cannot afford, whom else can I get to look it over for a valued opinion. Anyone else had this probl...
<t>I am taking my severely disabled 25 year old daughter to see our GP for an annual medical review. He has never, in the nine years he has been our GP seen my daughter. However he claims she went to see him last March for a similar appointment. My daughter wouldn't be able to get to the end of my r...
Hi Daylily, just wanted you to know that I am wishing really hard for you to have a good outcome from your hubbys assessment. I shall be thinking of you and send you one of my gigantic hugs. You are a star!!!!!!!!!!!
I have an invite to be in the audience tomorrow in Maidstone, Kent. Hoping I will get an opportunity to ask a question.

QT

Intend on asking Ken Clarke and Paddy Ashdown how they would feel being paid £1.53 per hour, not to mention the 133 hours overtime that is unpaid! Will also be very vocal regarding pensioners whom have caring responsibilities. Keep your ideas coming! greatlly appreciated.
come on you lot, you have normally got heap loads to say? nobody want to help me
<t>A carers assessment should be soley regarding the needs of the carer. It would be very beneficial to you to keep a 24 hour diary of every thing you do as a carer, from when you get up in the morning till you go to bed, and during the night, if you have disturbed sleep due to your caring responsib...