<t>like some 1 else has said, when you claim income support and carers allowance together, your income support in reduced to allowance to the carers allowance but you do receive a top rate as a carer. You are still entitle to income support so would be entitled to the full rate of housing benefit (d...
tried open u, they don't recognise my access course so would have to start from a level 2 then do a level 3. Would take 5 years Image to do both before a degree.
Just doing a bit of research (as a fellow carer) and would really appriate it if you could answer just a couple of questions: 1. Are you a carer (some one who carers for a sick or disabled person 35+ hrs) 2. Is the person you care for under / over 18 years old. 3. Are you in education (if not please...
<t>Hey,<br/> <br/> I'm starting uni in September. I'll be studying part time to fit it round caring for my son who has ASD and attends SEN school. <br/> <br/> Right cut a long story short, as a part time student I can not apply for any funding towards books, child care and travel cost. No matiance g...
I'm a carer and luckly i have a small group of fantastic friends who understand and support me but I have a problem with one friend. She's sooo negative. She's a curvy lady and wants to lose weight. She is currently trying the nhs support group but because the meeting day has changed she has already...
sorry to hear about your situation. If you can, go down to your local citizen's advice bureau. I've started working for them recently and your not the only one having trouble with the DWP at the moment. http://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/ there is a search small box on the right hand side this will gi...
funeral for a friend
deep purple
alien ant farm
u2