[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Any one else out there.. My husband was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic in 200. Luckily he's only been in hospital a handful of times. He's fairly stable currently, he's on clopixol injection, alongside a healthy vegetarian diet, exercise, medication and thi chi, life is stable. But I want to ...
My husband has Paranoid Schizophrenia, for 17 years now, we've been through dreadful times, amazing times and stable times, but we've survived and celebrate 20 years of being together this year. I don't think anything you could say isn't something I've not experienced. I know completely what your sa...
My husband has already got Schizophrenia, now he's at the age of 45 also been diagnosed with Remitting Relapsing MS. I'm terrified what our future holds. So far he's had one major attack 6years ago, one minor attack of numbness in foot, which last about 6 weeks. Both cleared up completely. This week...
Good afternoon Thank you to all who replied. My husband 's GP agreed to write a two line letter to say my husband has Schizophrenia. I gave this to the council tax department as part of my appeal. I got a phone call a week later to say they will give my husband the exemption and backdate the award. ...
If someone in your household has mental health issues, you can apply for a 25% reduction in your council tax bill. However, your GP must sign a form to say that the person has what is called 'Severe Mental Impairment'. You must also be in receipt of qualifying benefits, PIP & ESA. Apparently accordi...
Thank you for all your comments. We've so far had a text message from the DWP to say they'd received our form. Plus my husbands social worker said he'd had a call to ring them. We're hoping given the body of evidence we've provided to them he won't be called for interview. For those who've posted Re...
We are both worried sick, well it's really causing my husband stress which in turn causes his schizophrenia to get worse. My husband moved over to pip last year, whilst detained under Section 3. The CAB mental health advocacy service helped him complete the form. He was awarded the enhanced rate, no...
Things are going well thanks for asking. New meds are working amazingly well. Unbelievable how much my life has changed.. It's a miracle.. Xx
My husband after 4 months is finally home. He's like a different man, best I've seen in years.. I don't know if it's the medication, the nursing and medical care, it doesn't matter he's home. Thank you everyone who sent me supportive messages over the last four months, it's been a nightmare, but it'...
Ask when ward round is, if you can attend, how this can be arranged. Who's the Psychiatrist and how do you contact them. Who's the ward manager and contact details. Treatment plan once assessed. Make sure nursing/medical staff have your son's permission to speak to you. Find out visiting time, is th...