[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi, I'm sort of new, too, not posting much but just looking this morning and saw you. I also have a young child and a husband with mental health issues. He has been off the drink for 2 years. I also volunteer with homeless people and have a biopolar student - at least one! Plus others with variou...
Thank you. After many phone calls and no one being able to help I do have an appointment at CAB in a few weeks. It's about another problem, but once I am in there I hope I can get all sorts of advice. Thanks.
<t>Thanks for your replies and concern. Unfortunately I made a big mistake when I moved in, before my husband had so many health problems. I was working at the time, and it felt like throwing money away to rent, and the mortgage would have been the same amount each month. We fell into that trap of t...
<t>It would be nice to have a garden. Instead we have a Council Estate carpark full of crackheads. But anyway, thanks for taking the time to reply. If I could a get a job maybe we could move and that would be better, but, there isn't time for me to work enough hours for us to be able to move to a ni...
<t>How do you stay calm and cheerful all the time? I really need help with this. My husband has heart trouble now and needs a 100% stress free environment. <br/> <br/> I used to work part time but when the company folded, I went on care allowance because I wasn't available for work full time. I did ...
In the climate of cuts, I think it will make anyone panic.
<t>Replying to my own post because I've been freaking out about it... I googled the exact words 'a query has arisen on your claim,' and found that this is standard for everyone on benefits of any sort, but especially people with children (I have a 6 year old). They just want to check that nothing ha...
<t>Hello. I am receiving care allowance. Today I got a letter from my local job centre saying that 'a query has arisen on your claim,' and that I need to come in for an interview next week. I am on income support rather than jobseekers allowance, because I have to care for a disabled person and am n...