[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
He use to do sales and absolutely loved it he's all about the money rather than enjoyment but I don't think now is the time to be making big decisions.
Marketing at the moment
Yesterday actually went well. As a family were trying to work out hubby's trigger the mania always starts with the stress of a high powered job hubby would love to work for himself to do this we need to reduce our outgoings so we're thinking of moving house although stressful we feel we may benefit ...
They wind each other up, she resents him a lot for having Bipolar. I've managed to make it just a lunch date now, he still manic we haven't got the medication right at all
I don't really want to leave them on their own together
Thanks guys that's good advice will put it in to practice
I have found the do not disturb setting on my phone. Hubby wants to see his mother Thursday so looks like I'm a bit stuck there
Love it. How do I get out of the visit on Thursday?
I care for my bipolar husband. We are currently trying to get a manic episode under control at home. My mother in law has made it quite clear she's not prepared to give me a hand with hubbys care so I've had to take time off work which I prefer as I would be to tired to concentrate and worried about...
I've had no sleep for second night running time for me to see Gp and get a sick note, as a career their should be something a policy that helps us care for our loved one and keep our jobs we shouldn't have to go off sick crazy