Thank you all, will keep you posted x
Hello All, I'm hoping to plan a trip for my caree for a milestone birthday,with me and possibly one other to see the Northern Lights. Caree is severely physically disabled and powered chair dependent/hoist/hospital bed. I've got a couple of years to save up but have never attempted anything like thi...
Some very interesting comments on here from several perspectives. I can only speak from personal experience - my daughter was severely physically disabled after an accident at 15yrs and in continuous chronic pain and at 23yrs old now still not ready for anyone else other than me or occasionally her ...
I hope he can help undo the years of negative stereotyping and scape-goating of benefit claimants and others.
Ok, I'm a parent carer. Daughter had accident 7yrs ago aged 15, leaving her in constant chronic pain, wheelchair bound, an amputee, sleep apnoea (so she has to pace herself) and a host of other problems. We seem to have been living (I have) under the impression that I can turn the clock back and lif...
Didn't go but supported virtually online. Yes, very scary - just wish we knew where the cuts that are coming will be. Not sure if the austerity marches will make any difference, hard times ahead I fear...
Good news Eun!
Isn't it ridiculous bowlingbun.
I hope so Scally.