[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My mother has a 117c review arranged for the 08/05/2015. I wrote to them on the 09/04/2015 stating that date was not suitable and could they please rearrange it. Yesterday a letter arrived stating No that is the only date the consultant is available. They want to discharge her from the mental health...
<t>Hi Everyone,<br/> <br/> Just an update on mum and her progress..<br/> <br/> It has now been changed to a Section 3, and she is there for the next 6 months, guessing it will be reviewed again then.<br/> <br/> She would appear to be improving but sadly no other information being given at all... as ...
<t>Hi Everyone,<br/> <br/> Just an update on mum and her progress..<br/> <br/> It has now been changed to a Section 3, and she is there for the next 6 months, guessing it will be reviewed again then.<br/> <br/> She would appear to be improving but sadly no other information being given at all... as ...
<t>Hi Brindleboy,<br/> <br/> Again thanks for the support, I am cool, she is in the best possible place, and it really is and was in her best interest.......the home allowing her to go up to 6 days without being washed or showered or bathed, could not continue, nor could the weight loss either.<br/>...
Hi Bowlingbum,

Again also thanks for the thoughts and support, it is most appreciated, and yes it will be everyones worst nightmare having to do this....

hows things with you?

Jacqueline
Hi Bowlingbum,

Again also thanks for the thoughts and support, it is most appreciated, and yes it will be everyones worst nightmare having to do this....

hows things with you?

Jacqueline
Hi Lesley, Thanks for your comments and support, it is greatly appreciated. she as had a geriatric psychiatrist for years, but he was on holiday and home took cowards way out, Claiming she agreed to admit herself!!! He is at the same hosp as she is in, but as he is community based, will have nothing...
<t>Hi everyone,<br/> <br/> On Friday afternoon I had to do the most difficult thing I have ever done, I had to agree to mum being sectioned from the care home into the mental hospital for a 28 day assessment,, this is mainly due to her aggression when they try and do personal care, or medication or ...
<t>Hi Ellie,<br/> <br/> Fully understand where are coming from , and the feelings and emotions you and the family are and will go through... I had to put my mum into care in August last year exactly because of her aggression and violence. My mums Geriatric Psychiatrist has been fantastic, she was pr...
<t>Hi York,<br/> <br/> Sadly people who do not care for a relative or spouse really have no idea of what it involves, and also the isolation...<br/> <br/> At least they realised the mistake and corrected it immediately,perhaps they thought it would save you worrying if you just phoned in sick. It wo...