[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
right now i am feeling that i don't want to go on with life anymore. i just cant cope with anything, no one can help Image
<t>Had to take my mum to the nurse today, seems like she has the start of an ulcer on her leg after her fall, Nusre said i had to take her there twice a week for the next 2 weeks to check on it. I tried to make appointment but they only had them for the morning, when i explained i was at work then a...
<t>I am seeing a councellor but that doesnt seem to help. My mum has had an appointment to go for a C.A.T scan on the 28th June and the i suppose it will be back to the hospital for the results of that.<br/> Sometimes she doesn't seemtoo bad and then other times se just sees all sorts of people as w...
I am finding it very life to want to go on with life, i just cant take seeing my mum the way she is now cant cope and feeling guilty about feeling this way
christine
Mymum tonight asked is could squash in on the settee next to me, there was plenty of room but she oviously saw someone else sitting there aswell. There was no one there. I am just starting to get very snappy ad angry with her, its not her fauly i know but just feel so guilty about being like that wi...
the hard thing is that when my dad was alive there were lots of visitors now there is no one there for my mum, only me
christine
Am feeling very low today, went to the doctors all he did was change the tablets she is on. I am starting to get very angry and annoyed with he for the ay she is and then i am feelig so bad and guilty and hating myself for feeling this way, i know she cannot help it but i just cant cope anymore, jus...
Thankyou, am seeing the doctor tomorrow
chris
Image right now i feel so sad that i cant go on anymore. I just want to make my mum better and i cant, hate seeing her like this
<t>Thanks for all your kind words. My mum is 69 she had a mini stroke about 4 years ago. She is a lot worse today. she doesn't only see my dad and myself but is seeing a lot of other people now and doesn't know ho they are. Tonight she was seeing a child with an alligator by my car. Its really diffi...