[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
I can totally see where you're coming from as the has happened to us. Until a year ago I still managed to work a few hours a day 3 times a week. After Ks MS took yet another turn for the worse I made the decision to stop work altogether, move in and claim Carers allowance. I made the call to DWP to ...
If your wife retains the ability to stand for short periods then ask the OT for a rotunda, this will enable her to transfer from bed to chair. If she has to be hoisted make sure you're provided with GP and toileting slings. If the 'underarm' toileting slings cause her discomfort then there are 'in a...
Thankyou for your replies. It's nice to know someone out there has taken time to 'listen' to me. I feel as though I've been banging my head against a brick wall. When I joined a few days ago it was 1 of those days where I couldn't see any light at the end of the tunnel. Just those few words from som...
Hi, I care for my partner. He was diagnosed with MS 6 years ago. In that time he's gone from being an outgoing fun individual who worked hard and had a good social life, to an angry isolated wheelchair bound shadow of his former self. In turn this has affected me. Slowly but surely as he declined I ...