[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you all for your support and advice I will contact carers UK on Monday and try and talk to someone and get them to send me info so I can shove it under her nose.. to put it politely lol... And yes a serious complaint will be going in about her.
Yes I heard the same only if your on any form of benefits such as income support like I am this increase will deducted from your benefit thus making like myself no better off. I care for my mother but do not live with her but do over 35hrs care per week as I was informed by DWP do my mothers food sh...
Can someone please answer a few questions I have... I was recently called in for a interview by the DWP... The female I spoke to stated to me that doing my mums food shopping can and is not included in my 35hrs per week. My mother has CPOD and verious other elements. So she finds it hard to do her s...